With Esther Nicholson
January 14, 2018
9:00 and 11:00 am Services
Workshop 2:00 to 4:00 pm in the Sanctuary | $35 at the door
Ester Nicholson, author, teacher, speaker and renowned vocalist, will share her singing talent and wisdom through the message Homesick for your Real Self in both morning services followed by her workshop The Healing Code of Forgiveness.
In this dynamic workshop, facilitated by Ester, you will learn:
- How resentment, which is the remembering, re-telling and reliving of painful past experiences, is the number one obstacle to prosperity, fulfillment and well-being.
- How to distinguish between healthy anger and resentment
- How to get in touch with and heal core wounds
- How to break spiritual agreements with false beliefs through EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and other powerful healing modalities.
- How to forgive the unforgivable and set yourself free.
Esther uses her inspiring life story as the core of her powerful teaching Soul Recovery™, which outlines a step-by-step process for uncovering the essential truth that each of us are whole and complete expressions of Life – no matter what your history or experience might suggest. This unique process melds powerful spiritual teachings, healing modalities and the 12-Step recovery process into a program that sustainably heals challenges of addiction and dependence, childhood trauma, unworthiness, abandonment, shame, rejection, guilt and any other influence that is incongruent with our essential identity as worthy and powerful individuals.
By healing these challenges, you free yourself to reveal your highest potential in all areas of life: personal, professional and spiritual.
Ester has toured extensively with Rod Stewart and Bette Midler and has been featured on Oprah, Ellen, Good Morning America and many other national media outlets.