Sponsored by the Joyful Noise Choir
3rd Annual Jazz on the Lawn
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Doors open 5:00 pm • Event 6:00-10:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely summer evening al fresco with your choice of patio seating or lawn seating. This event is perfect for friends and family alike, so get a group together and get ready to enjoy our special Unity version of a hot summer night.
- Entertainment: Carlos Reyes, Grammy award winner and local artist
- Opening act: Neil Castro and Friends
- Beer, wine, soda and water will be sold. No outside beverages please!
A native of Paraguay, Carlos Reyes is a recording artist, producer and engineer. He was called a child prodigy for his expertise on the 36-string Paraguan Harp. He has excelled in both harp and violin, an accomplishment that earned him a Grammy.
Bring a picnic or you can order a meal (must be ordered ahead of the event). Beer, wine, water and soft drinks will be sold, so we appreciate if you will observe the “no outside beverages” guideline. Various treats and goodies will also be available for sale.
- Patio seating - $30 (chairs provided) - SOLD OUT!
- Lawn seating - $15 (bring low back chairs or blankets)
- Meal ticket - $15 - SOLD OUT!
- Free admission for lawn seating (not including a meal) for pre-teens and everyone over 75.
Quantities can be updated after you have been redirected to Paypal. To purchase an additional item, come back to this page and add it to your cart.