Connecting with like-minded people and having fun are big parts of the magic and value that you will find at Unity of Walnut Creek. Some of our special events also raise funds that help keep our spiritual community running.
- Crab Feed (usually in February)
- Fall Fundraiser (October/November)
- Thanksgiving Potluck
- Christmas or New Year’s Eve Party
Special events are also a fabulous way to use your creativity, talent and skills while working side by side with others at Unity.
- Lead or co-lead events
- Publicize events to Unity and the outside community when appropriate
- Head up various teams: food, decorating, set up, clean up, auction items and check-out when applicable, ticket sales and registration, etc.
- Assist team leaders in planning, communicating and gathering supplies
- Day-of tasks such as set up, decorating, clean up, etc.
Check the Sunday bulletin, the newsletter Centerpoint, the calendar and the Upcoming Events page for upcoming activities. Also watch for tables on the patio after services to either volunteer or to sign up to attend our FUN-raising events. If you would like to suggest an event to lead, contact the office.